Hades Fire Protection offers a 24/7 maintenance service for the following systems:
- fire alarms
- vesda systems
- emergency lighting
- portable extinguishers
- public address / voice alarm
- intruder alarms
- access control systems
Regular maintenance is not only a statutory, it can also increase the lifespan of your equipment. We offer annual maintenance contracts which include one, two or four scheduled visits for a fixed cost where we service and inspect the equipment. Three year contracts can be arranged if preferred. If any issues are found we quote to remedy these so there won't be any unexpected bills.
- Maintenance dates in advance so that you can plan for the visits
- FREE maintenance report highlighting any potential problems or issues so you can budget for future costs
- We minimise maintenance costs by co-ordinating different services to reduce the amount of visits required
In the event of a fault or false alarm, we will first try and help you fix the problem over the phone and then, if required, attend site and see to any problems. We are on call 24/7 and aim to get to our customers in an emergency within 4 hours.
- FREE email support
- FREE telephone support (we do not use any third party call centres or premium rate lines)
- Call outs - according to pre-arranged rates
- Monitored systems - can be set up to call a list of contacts, the fire brigade or the police
- Systems can be set up so customers can login to check after a system
Hades Fire Protection offers weekly fire alarm call point testing to customers in Faversham, Canterbury in Dover from just £10 / week - call us to find out more.