Hades Fire Protection is an NSI System Silver accredited company for the design, installation and maintenance of Intruder Alarms.
We all want to protect our homes, businesses, families and assets from theft or harm and an intruder alarm should be an essential part of your security system to help you do this. Whatever the size and nature of your property, form a terraced house to shops to warehouses Hades Fire Protection is able to supply, install and maintain the best system for your needs at competitive prices, starting with a FREE no obligation survey if you are in the Kent or London areas!
What are the benefits of installing an Intruder Alarm?
- Peace of Mind - You can rest assured knowing that even if somebody does manage to gain access to your property, an alert will be made whether you decide on an emergency response alarm which alerts a recieving centre or a bell-only system which lets out a sound to attract attention from passers-by.
- Detering burglars - A burglary prevention guide released by the Metropolitan Police says "Alarms are undoubtedly the most effective deterrent against burglary". This is because an intruder is put off by the idea of being caught in the act. Intruder alarms make them scared, therefore protecting your property
- Reduced Insurance Premiums - Most insurance companies will offer lower buildings and contents insurance to a property protected by an intruder alarm, so you can keep yourself and your assets safe whilst saving some money!
Intruder Alarm options
- Bell-only system - This is the simplest alarm system available. A sounder-flasher is positioned outside he house and when an intruder is detected the bell rings and the light flashes. These are good to keep costs low and reduce installation and set-up time, however they are not monitored or connected to any emergency response units so rely on grabbing the attention of neighbours and passers-by.
- Monitored system - Using a telephone line your burglar alarm can be connected to an Alarm Recieving Centre (ARC) which recieves a signal when the alarm is triggered. The ARC will then follow a pre-arranged procedure, alerting keyholders and possibly emergency response units such as the police or fire brigade.
Why choose Hades Fire?
We have installed security systems for a wide variety of buildings of all sizes, shapes and uses. Whatever your needs, we will strive to meet them to the highest quality at competitive prices. We can offer DISCOUNTS if you and your neighbours want installs at the same time and surveys are always FREE in the Kent and London areas. Your first year of maintenace will also be FREE, including annual/biannual servicing as well as on-hand engineers to solve any problems you may have. To speak to our sales team call 01795 535 834 or use our contact form to request a call back.